Thursday, March 24, 2011

LIA SOPHIA- Purchase Jewelry and Support Surgery

While Lia Sophia is perhaps not the most socially aware or progressive, my girlfriend, Elizabeth is! She's having me host a show online for folks to order jewelry. If you order jewelry, 100% of the commission from the sale will go towards MY SURGERY!

So think of all of the women in your life, (or perhaps the man in your life that likes women's jewelry??) and take out that wallet. Not only are you supporting a good cause, you are also buying your mother's day gift, that birthday present you needed, or just getting yourself something pretty to wear.

If the entire show hits $3,500 in sales, everyone who purchased will receive a free jewelry item!

If you'd like to purchase something, please visit:

www.liasophia.com/elizabethsnide

Click, "Our Jewelry"
Type my name as the "Hostess" (see what I mean about socially progressive?) "Kristopher Ward"
Then click, "Go", a pop-up should appear, click my name again.
Then, happy shopping!

Or, let me know and I'll send you a link to a personalized page. Just provide me your email.

Thank you for your support in whatever way you can provide it.

No comments:

Post a Comment